About Me

My photo
Hello there. I am just a book reader that loves to share interests, and books with others.

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Norma Jean's School of Witchery Book 1 Review

 Norma Jean's School of Witchery Book 1
Author: Rose Montague
Book is available on Amazon! 

The Blurb:

Jewel has a problem. She's in a witch school and can't get the most basic spells to work. Her true magical talents must remain hidden. That might be hard to do with a killer on the loose. Murder, mayhem, and magic with a little romance along the way.

My Review: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 


This was amazing! This is one of those books that keeps you up all night. It is almost 6 am. I could not put the book down.

Rose takes you to a world of magic, and action. You won't want to put this one down. This book is easily a 5 star book. You won't be disappointed.

I loved this book completely through. I found the characters very easy to connect with, and at the same time felt like I was in their shoes. The characters also made me feel like I had a best friend. It is not often that I can find a book that I can actually come to the point of sadness of feeling like I am loosing a friend just by putting the book down. Hence the reason I could not put the book down.

That being said I would recommend this book to ages 15 and up, and to anyone looking for an action packed no nonsense amazing paranormal read.

2 comments: