About Me

My photo
Hello there. I am just a book reader that loves to share interests, and books with others.

Monday, September 12, 2016

Welcome to Hell (Mel Goes to Hell #1) Review


About the book

 "Good morning. Welcome to HELL."

Mel hates job interviews – and this one's shaping up to be the interview from Hell.

From the grumpy receptionist to the disturbingly demonic interview panel and the sleazy CEO, it seems landing her first job is the least of Mel's worries.

Can she make it out of the office alive without selling her soul?


My Review
 This book was only 30 pages.
  This book was different. I liked it, but it needed more character building. I want to know what the characters look like. I want to know how they feel about everything. However seeing as how this is a short novella I am guessing it should pick up in the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment