About Me

My photo
Hello there. I am just a book reader that loves to share interests, and books with others.

Saturday, March 12, 2016

BOOK RECOMENDATION.

                                                                Book: Cursed
Author: J.A. Cipriano

About the book: 
My name is Mac Brennan and that’s the only thing I can remember about myself. Not why I woke up in a dumpster. Not why my right arm is as black as pitch and covered in glowing red tattoos, and certainly not why a vicious death cult is after me.

Actually, that last part isn’t true. I know why the death cult is after me. It’s because I saved that damned girl from them. I didn’t know who she was at the time, but I’d have done it anyway. I just don’t like it when girls get beat up, call me old fashioned.

Still, I can tell she’s hiding something behind those devilish eyes, and if I want to find out what it is, I’ll have to help her.

My name is Mac Brennan. I have no memory, and I’m a werewolf-hunting, hellfire-flinging version of Faust himself.


You can grab this book on Amazon Free on Kindle unlimited, or 2.99 to purchase. 

 Please know that if you to choose to read this book that the best way to thank an author for their hard work is to leave a review whether the review good or bad, JUST DON'T BOOK BASH!

This book is on my To be read soon list, because I love this authors work. You won't want to miss his books! ღ

No comments:

Post a Comment