About Me

My photo
Hello there. I am just a book reader that loves to share interests, and books with others.

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Marked (House of Night #1) Review.


About the book: 

 After a Vampire Tracker Marks her with a crescent moon on her forehead, 16-year-old Zoey Redbird enters the House of Night and learns that she is no average fledgling. She has been Marked as special by the vampyre Goddess Nyx and has affinities for all five elements: Air, Fire Water, Earth and Spirit. But she is not the only fledgling at the House of Night with special powers. When she discovers that the leader of the Dark Daughters, the school’s most elite club, is mis-using her Goddess-given gifts, Zoey must look deep within herself for the courage to embrace her destiny – with a little help from her new vampyre friends (or Nerd Herd, as Aphrodite calls them)

My Review will be below. Please do not replicate this review as your own! 

 Other places you can find my review:

My Review: 

  I managed to find a used copy of this book at my local Hastings after I was robbed of over 5000 dollars worth of books, and cloths upon moving to a new apartment. Sadly Hastings is now going out of business. I am upset about it, because it was the perfect place to get my book fix. Anyways on to the review of the book.

This is the second time that I have read this book, and I still love the book. This book series is one that I could read over and over again, because it has a world and characters that I would never want to leave.

Seeing as how this book is young adult it does have a little bit of a high school feel at first. Despite the high school feel there is plenty of paranormal vampire action in the book. This is a very different book about vampires and one that I have fallen fully in love with. You not only have vampires, but magic too which makes the book addicting and exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment