About Me

My photo
Hello there. I am just a book reader that loves to share interests, and books with others.

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Embrace (The Violet Eden Chapters #1)






About the book:

 It starts with a whisper.

It's time for you to know who you are..."

Stange dreams leave her with very real injuries and there's a dark tattoo weaving its way up her arms. The guy she thought she could fall in love with just told her he's only half-human - oh, and same goes for her. And she keeps hearing a distant fluttering of wings.

Violet Eden is having a very bad 17th bithday.

But if angels seek vengeance and humans are warriors, you could do a lot worse than betting on Violet Eden.

My review will be below, please do not replicate this review as your own. Review Belongs to Amber M Adkins! 

 Other places you can find my review: 

My Review: 

  Wow, just wow. Such an amazing book!

If you are looking for a very different and unique action packed Angel book than this one is for you.

The second I picked up the book I was immediately drawn into the book. It took my mind completely away from the real world, the real world was where I was stuck in bed sick. I was so happy to have such an amazing story as a distraction. As I read on it became more than a distraction it became a part of me.

I just love the way this book was written. The love triangle in it bothered me a little, but when that little piece clicked as to why... Well I won't spoil that for you.

This book was unpredictable I never knew what was going to happen in the book. This book had so many twists and turns that it kept me up late into the night. I have to say I will probably be working on finishing the whole series by the end of this month. These books are just too good to say no to.

I would recommend this book to older teens, because of certain violent content,and some small sexual content.

No comments:

Post a Comment